To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What If I still need help logging in?
If you still need help logging in to the portal, click the Still having problems logging in? link on the myHancock login page. This should only be used for questions related to accessing your portal and Hancock email account.
Once you are in the portal if you are having troubles or receiving errors within the portal, click on "Portal problems/suggestions" under the Pictures of the Week.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I view my grades?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you offer a child care service?
- What’s the difference between general education and major preparation requirements?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is the PCPA?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What if I have questions or problems filling out the FAFSA?