To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Can I take the START test again?
All students may retake the test once under the following conditions:
- At least two weeks have passed since the first test (to allow for extra study and preparation); AND
- The original test scores are within 5 points of reaching the next placement level of math, English, and/or ESL;
Students may file an appeal in the counseling office with the Dean, Counseling and Matriculation. START FAQs
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When is spring break?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?