To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Can I take the START test again?
All students may retake the test once under the following conditions:
- At least two weeks have passed since the first test (to allow for extra study and preparation); AND
- The original test scores are within 5 points of reaching the next placement level of math, English, and/or ESL;
Students may file an appeal in the counseling office with the Dean, Counseling and Matriculation. START FAQs
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I see my class schedule?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- How long is each term?