To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What do I bring with me to the START test?
When you come to take the START test, bring your AHC Student ID number that begins with the letter 'H' and a current picture ID. The Student ID number is assigned to you after you complete the online Admissions Application.
Although the test is not timed, you should allow up to two hours to complete the START process. START FAQ
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?