To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is EOPS?
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded program designed to provide financial assistance, support and encouragement for eligible low-income students. Benefits include grants, scholarships, book vouchers, academic counseling, career and transfer planning, peer advising, tutoring, priority registration and much more.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?