To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What can I expect by joining the CAN program?
The College Achievement Now program offers a multitude of services. Students can look forward to priority registration, academic counseling, transfer assistance, career advising, mentoring, extra tutoring hours, campus visits to universities and other field trips, free printing and more.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I see my class schedule?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- How long is each term?