To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
If you are waitlisted, this means that your application will be held for up to a year and anytime during that year you may be invited to participate. After a year has passed, you must re-apply.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is a class syllabus?
- What is AB 540?
- How do I register for classes?
- Is my degree audit the same as my Allan Hancock College transcript?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I see my class schedule?