To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
If you are waitlisted, this means that your application will be held for up to a year and anytime during that year you may be invited to participate. After a year has passed, you must re-apply.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I register using add codes?
- Where is the library located?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- How do I access myHancock?
- What language programs do you offer?