To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does using DegreeWorks mean I do not need to see my Counselor?
No, DegreeWorks is a tool designed to help aid and facilitate academic advising. Your audit is NOT an official evaluation. All degree requirements need to be verified by your Counselor prior to graduation, and each student is responsible for complying with all academic policies published in the catalog.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer summer courses?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- How do I access myHancock?
- How do I register for classes?
- What do I do if I have been suspended or cancelled from Financial Aid?
- How do I apply to a program?
- What is the PCPA?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?