Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Does using DegreeWorks mean I do not need to see my Counselor?

No, DegreeWorks is a tool designed to help aid and facilitate academic advising. Your audit is NOT an official evaluation. All degree requirements need to be verified by your Counselor prior to graduation, and each student is responsible for complying with all academic policies published in the catalog.  

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.