Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Do you offer continuing education?

Not in the sense that four-year colleges do.  You may continue as a credit student even after earning a degree.   We also have non-credit classes and community service/fee based classes.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.