To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
There is a "Forgot Password" link located below the myHancock sign in. When you enter your username you will receive an email to your personal email address to reset your password. If you do not receive an email call the helpdesk at 805-922-6569 for additional help.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?