To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where do I send my transcripts?
AHC only accepts official external transcripts.
Official transcripts may be hand delivered to the admissions office, if in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
Official transcripts may also be mailed to:
Allan Hancock College
Admissions & Records
800 S College Drive
Santa Maria CA 93454-6399
If your college or university sends official transcripts electronically from a certified vendor, they may be sent from the issuing institution to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AHC does NOT accept electronic transcripts which are sent from the student.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?