To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Allan Hancock has partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet on a secured site. TranscriptPlus® will facilitate your request for up to five addresses at a minimal charge. You may order official academic transcripts anytime (day or night) online via the myHancock Student Portal by clicking Order Official Transcript under Transcripts . This service allows you to check the status of your transcript order and will communicate with you via email about your order. Please print or save your order number as this is required for verifying the status of your request.
Allan Hancock College does not accept telephone requests for transcripts. However, if you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you may call Credentials, Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone
Learn more about your options to request a transcript by visiting AHC Transcripts.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?