To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a copy of my transcript?
There are three ways you can order your official Allan Hancock College transcript.
1. Internet Request (Quickest Way)
Allan Hancock has partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet on a secured site. TranscriptPlus® will facilitate your request for up to five addresses at a minimal charge. You may order official academic transcripts anytime (day or night) online via the myHancock Student Portal. This service allows you to check the status of your transcript order and will communicate with you via email about your order. Please print or save your order number as this is required for verifying the status of your request.
Allan Hancock College does not accept telephone requests for transcripts. However, if you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you may call Credentials, Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
2. In Person
3. Via Mail
Learn more about your options to request a transcript by visiting AHC Transcripts.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?