Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Who is my counselor?

Allan Hancock College does not have assigned counselors.  You may meet with a counselor in the Counseling Department, Building A by scheduling an appointment or by checking in for a Drop-In, which is first come, first serve.  For more information, please contact the Counseling Department at:


Santa Maria Campus                    (805) 922-6966 ext. 3293

Lompoc Valley Campus                (805) 735-3366

Vandenberg AFB Center                (805) 734-3500

Solvang Center                             (805) 693-1543



Go directly to the Counseling Department

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.

Top 10 Questions