To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Who is my counselor?
Allan Hancock College does not have assigned counselors. You may meet with a counselor in the Counseling Department, Building A by scheduling an appointment or by checking in for a Drop-In, which is first come, first serve. For more information, please contact the Counseling Department at:
Santa Maria Campus (805) 922-6966 ext. 3293
Lompoc Valley Campus (805) 735-3366
Vandenberg AFB Center (805) 734-3500
Solvang Center (805) 693-1543
Go directly to the Counseling Department
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What programs of study do you offer?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who are the academic deans?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What events does Hancock have during the year?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Is your school accredited?