To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Who is my counselor?
Allan Hancock College does not have assigned counselors. You may meet with a counselor in the Counseling Department, Building A by scheduling an appointment or by checking in for a Drop-In, which is first come, first serve. For more information, please contact the Counseling Department at:
Santa Maria Campus (805) 922-6966 ext. 3293
Lompoc Valley Campus (805) 735-3366
Vandenberg AFB Center (805) 734-3500
Solvang Center (805) 693-1543
Go directly to the Counseling Department
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How much is tuition?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- When are finals?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?