To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Who is my counselor?
Allan Hancock College does not have assigned counselors. You may meet with a counselor in the Counseling Department, Building A by scheduling an appointment or by checking in for a Drop-In, which is first come, first serve. For more information, please contact the Counseling Department at:
Santa Maria Campus (805) 922-6966 ext. 3293
Lompoc Valley Campus (805) 735-3366
Vandenberg AFB Center (805) 734-3500
Solvang Center (805) 693-1543
Go directly to the Counseling Department
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Is there a gym on campus?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- Is there a cafeteria on campus?
- How do I forward my Hancock College email to my personal email?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Who is my counselor?
- Is there a health center on campus?