Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Where can I get information about graduation?

On the main Hancock website, click on the drop down arrow in the “Quick Links” search box, click on “Counseling”, and then on “Ready to Graduate?”.


Go directly to Ready to Graduate?

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.