To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
The process to appeal or pay a parking ticket can be found at Parking Citations/Appeals.
Paying a Parking Ticket:
You must pay your citation by mailing check or money order payable to Allan Hancock College in the envelope provided (your citation) or to the following address:
Allan Hancock College
P O Box 25120
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120
All questions pertaining to parking citation collection can be addressed by calling 1-800-273-6488
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is College for Kids?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much is tuition?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What grants are available?