To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
The process to appeal or pay a parking ticket can be found at Parking Citations/Appeals.
Paying a Parking Ticket:
You must pay your citation by mailing check or money order payable to Allan Hancock College in the envelope provided (your citation) or to the following address:
Allan Hancock College
P O Box 25120
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120
All questions pertaining to parking citation collection can be addressed by calling 1-800-273-6488
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What are Hancock's General Education (GE) requirements?
- How do I use Class Search?
- When is spring break?
- What is the application deadline for International Students?
- When do labs start?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is BOG?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?