Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?

The process to appeal or pay a parking ticket can be found at Parking Citations/Appeals.

Paying a Parking Ticket:
Ticket fines are paid to a parking ticket company down in Orange County. You must pay your citation by mailing check or money order payable to Allan Hancock College in the envelope provided (your citation) or to the following address:

Allan Hancock College

Parking Administration

P O Box 25120

Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120


All questions pertaining to parking citation collection can be addressed by calling 1-800-273-6488

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.