To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
The process to appeal or pay a parking ticket can be found at Parking Citations/Appeals.
Paying a Parking Ticket:
You must pay your citation by mailing check or money order payable to Allan Hancock College in the envelope provided (your citation) or to the following address:
Allan Hancock College
P O Box 25120
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120
All questions pertaining to parking citation collection can be addressed by calling 1-800-273-6488
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I access Blackboard?
- How much is tuition?