To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
The process to appeal or pay a parking ticket can be found at Parking Citations/Appeals.
Paying a Parking Ticket:
Ticket fines are paid to a parking ticket company down in Orange County. You must pay your citation by mailing check or money order payable to Allan Hancock College in the envelope provided (your citation) or to the following address:
Allan Hancock College
P O Box 25120
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120
All questions pertaining to parking citation collection can be addressed by calling 1-800-273-6488
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When is spring break?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?