To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where is the library located?
The library on the Santa Maria campus is located in Building L North and the library on the Lompoc campus is located in the Jacoby LRC. Santa Maria campus library hours are as follows: Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm; Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 3 pm; Sundays and Holidays: CLOSED. The library hours for the Lompoc Valley Center campus library are as follows: Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm; Friday: 8 am - 12 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: CLOSED
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I register using add codes?
- Where is the library located?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- How do I access myHancock?
- What language programs do you offer?