To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where is the library located?
The library on the Santa Maria campus is located in Building L North and the library on the Lompoc campus is located in the Jacoby LRC.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2pm
Sunday y Holidays: CLOSED
Lompoc Valley Center:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: CLOSED
*Various materials are available to rent, please click here for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Can I take the START test again?
- How do I register for classes?
- When should I drop or withdraw my class?