To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Where is the library located?
The library on the Santa Maria campus is located in Building L North and the library on the Lompoc campus is located in the Jacoby LRC.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2pm
Sunday y Holidays: CLOSED
Lompoc Valley Center:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: CLOSED
*Various materials are available to rent, please click here for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?