To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page or ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How much is tuition?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- When are finals?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?