To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page or ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?