To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page by visiting the "Wifi" tab next to the campus photos. You may also ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When are finals?
- How do I register for classes?
- Can I apply for admissions online?
- How many students are enrolled?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- How much is tuition?
- Where do International Students live?