To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page or ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I access my email account?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- What is Canvas and is there any support or guides on how to use it?
- Who is my counselor?
- When is spring break?
- What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?