To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page by visiting the "Wifi" tab next to the campus photos. You may also ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I register using add codes?
- Where is the library located?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- How do I access myHancock?
- What language programs do you offer?