To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page by visiting the "Wifi" tab next to the campus photos. You may also ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Is there a bus I can take to get to Hancock?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- How much does a parking permit cost?
- What do I need to do in order to apply for a certificate and/or degree?
- How can I make an appointment for the START test?