To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
Yes. When you open a browser on your laptop or mobile device you will be directed to a log-on page. The username is always the same but the password changes each month. You can find the log on information on the main myHancock page by visiting the "Wifi" tab next to the campus photos. You may also ask at the library service counters.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- Do I need an associate’s degree to transfer?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is a "D" a passing grade?
- How do I view my grades?
- When is the application deadline?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What programs of study do you offer?
- How do I access myHancock?
- When are finals?