Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?

We require that every student complete a SEP early on in their academic career.

A Student Educational Plan outlines all the courses a student needs to take to reach their educational goal.  It list courses required for the major, general education and electives.  The SEP helps to keep a student on track by letting them know what classes are required and helps them to avoid taking classes that are not necessary.  Note: if you have attended another college/university, you are required to submit all official transcripts to the office of Admissions and Records prior to scheduling a counseling appointment. 

SEP’s are required for Veterans and Financial Aid appeals.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.