To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
We require that every student complete a SEP early on in their academic career.
A Student Educational Plan outlines all the courses a student needs to take to reach their educational goal. It list courses required for the major, general education and electives. The SEP helps to keep a student on track by letting them know what classes are required and helps them to avoid taking classes that are not necessary. Note: if you have attended another college/university, you are required to submit all official transcripts to the office of Admissions and Records prior to scheduling a counseling appointment.
SEP’s are required for Veterans and Financial Aid appeals.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Is a "D" a passing grade?