To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I forward my Hancock College email to my personal email?
How to forward your Hancock Email to Another Email Account:
- Login to myHancock
- Click on the Email icon and login to your Office 365 email account
- Click Settings (gear icon in the upper right-hand of your screen).
- Under Your app settings - Click Mail.
- Under Accounts on the left, click Forwarding
- Under the "Forwarding" heading, select Start Forwarding
- Type the email address you wish to forward your mail (e.g., gmail, hotmail, etc.)
- You have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded messages in your Office365 account. Note: if you do not select this, nothing sent to your Hancock email account will be saved in your AHC 365 account mailbox
- Select Save.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?