To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is the Health Fee that I pay every semester, and what do I get for it?
Each registered student in credit courses are assessed a $19 health fee ($16 in winter intercession/summer session) as part of his or her regular registration fees. All health fees collected are used exclusively to provide health and wellness services and personal counseling services.
Visit the Health Services webpage for more information about our services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?