To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does Allan Hancock College sell wine?
Allan Hancock College sells its own brand of wine called Captain's Reserve.
Visit AHC's Purchase Wine webpage to view a list of available wines.
Allan Hancock College also has a wine club. Joining the club allows you to receive special offers on AHC wine.
Visit AHC's Wine Club webpage for more information.
Allan Hancock College continues to offer an associate degree or certificate in Agribusiness.
Students in the Agribusiness program can earn an associate degree or certificate in viticulture, winemaking or wine business, including wine and food pairing. Courses are also appropriate for students who would plan to transfer to a university, improve skills in the industry, or to satisfy continuing education or personal enrichment needs without formally pursuing a degree or certificate.
Courses are flexible; most classes are taught either afternoon, evening, or weekends, allowing students scheduling flexibility.
Graduates earning the enology/viticulture degree are prepared for upper division work in viticulture and enology, and may choose to transfer to either the University of California, Davis; California State University, Fresno; Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo; or Sonoma State.
Visit AHC's Agribusiness webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Is a "D" a passing grade?