To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does Allan Hancock College sell wine?
Allan Hancock College sells its own brand of wine called Captain's Reserve.
Visit AHC's Purchase Wine webpage to view a list of available wines.
Allan Hancock College also has a wine club. Joining the club allows you to receive special offers on AHC wine.
Visit AHC's Wine Club webpage for more information.
Allan Hancock College continues to offer an associate degree or certificate in Agribusiness.
Students in the Agribusiness program can earn an associate degree or certificate in viticulture, winemaking or wine business, including wine and food pairing. Courses are also appropriate for students who would plan to transfer to a university, improve skills in the industry, or to satisfy continuing education or personal enrichment needs without formally pursuing a degree or certificate.
Courses are flexible; most classes are taught either afternoon, evening, or weekends, allowing students scheduling flexibility.
Graduates earning the enology/viticulture degree are prepared for upper division work in viticulture and enology, and may choose to transfer to either the University of California, Davis; California State University, Fresno; Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo; or Sonoma State.
Visit AHC's Agribusiness webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?