To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Does Allan Hancock College sell wine?
Allan Hancock College sells its own brand of wine called Captain's Reserve.
Visit AHC's Purchase Wine webpage to view a list of available wines.
Allan Hancock College also has a wine club. Joining the club allows you to receive special offers on AHC wine.
Visit AHC's Wine Club webpage for more information.
Allan Hancock College continues to offer an associate degree or certificate in Agribusiness.
Students in the Agribusiness program can earn an associate degree or certificate in viticulture, winemaking or wine business, including wine and food pairing. Courses are also appropriate for students who would plan to transfer to a university, improve skills in the industry, or to satisfy continuing education or personal enrichment needs without formally pursuing a degree or certificate.
Courses are flexible; most classes are taught either afternoon, evening, or weekends, allowing students scheduling flexibility.
Graduates earning the enology/viticulture degree are prepared for upper division work in viticulture and enology, and may choose to transfer to either the University of California, Davis; California State University, Fresno; Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo; or Sonoma State.
Visit AHC's Agribusiness webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?