To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is a CCCID, and how do I use it?
In order to apply for admission to any California Community College, you must first create a CCCApply account and receive a CCCID. Your CCCID is used to log into the CCCApply website to access the admission application for the (CA) college of your choice.
Visit AHC's Apply and Register webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?