To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is CCCApply?
In order to apply for admission to any California Community College, you must first create a CCCApply account and receive a CCCID. Your CCCID is used to log into the CCCApply website to access the online admission application for the (CA) college of your choice.
Visit AHC's Apply and Register webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?