To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is CCCApply?
In order to apply for admission to any California Community College, you must first create a CCCApply account and receive a CCCID. Your CCCID is used to log into the CCCApply website to access the online admission application for the (CA) college of your choice.
Visit AHC's Apply and Register webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?