To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is CCCApply?
In order to apply for admission to any California Community College, you must first create a CCCApply account and receive a CCCID. Your CCCID is used to log into the CCCApply website to access the online admission application for the (CA) college of your choice.
Visit AHC's Apply and Register webpage for more information.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When are finals?
- How do I register for classes?
- Can I apply for admissions online?
- How many students are enrolled?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- How much is tuition?
- Where do International Students live?