To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What do I do if I have been suspended or cancelled from Financial Aid?
If you have been suspended or cancelled from financial aid due to failure to meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements, we recommend that you attend one of the below workshops in order to submit your SAP appeal.
To sign up for the workshop you may do one of the below:
- Sign up at the Financial Aid Office
- Call our office at (805) 922-6966 x3200 or
- Send us an email request listing the specific date and time
Visit AHC's Financial Aid Workshops webpage for a schedule of upcoming workshops.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Will CAN help me pay for school?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?