Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?

The California College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG), is a State financial aid program administered by the Chancellor's Office of the community college system. It will waive the enrollment fees for California residents attending a California community college. Students can apply by completing the CCPG application and/or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act. For more information, please visit the California College Promise Grant webpage: CCPG.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.