To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
The California College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG), is a State financial aid program administered by the Chancellor's Office of the community college system. It will waive the enrollment fees for California residents attending a California community college. Students can apply by completing the CCPG application and/or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act. For more information, please visit the California College Promise Grant webpage: CCPG.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?