To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
The California College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG), is a State financial aid program administered by the Chancellor's Office of the community college system. It will waive the enrollment fees for California residents attending a California community college. Students can apply by completing the CCPG application and/or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act. For more information, please visit the California College Promise Grant webpage: CCPG.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Who is my counselor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I view my grades?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the difference between a Counseling appointment and “drop-in” counseling?
- What are the fees at the school?
- Do you offer a tutoring service?