To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply?
Applying to Allan Hancock College
Thank you for choosing Allan Hancock College! Applying is easy - just fill out our online application form.
Please note: before starting your application it is highly recommended that you review all admission and application requirements for your chosen program of study. It is your responsibility to ensure all items are completed and submitted within the posted deadlines.
For complete information on our application and admissions process, see our admissions page.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What programs of study do you offer?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who are the academic deans?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What events does Hancock have during the year?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Is your school accredited?
- What is an Academic Advising Workshop (AAW)?