To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I apply?
Applying to Allan Hancock College
Thank you for choosing Allan Hancock College! Applying is easy - just fill out our online application form.
Please note: before starting your application it is highly recommended that you review all admission and application requirements for your chosen program of study. It is your responsibility to ensure all items are completed and submitted within the posted deadlines.
For complete information on our application and admissions process, see our admissions page.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?
- What should I do if I am on academic and/or progress probation?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?