To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is there a bookstore on campus?
The Santa Maria bookstore is located in the AHC Student Center, Building G. The Lompoc Bookstore is located in the Administration Building, Building 1.
For additional information, please visit the bookstore's website.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?