To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Can I apply for admissions online?
Yes, complete an online admission application. The "Apply to Hancock" link is located on the hancockcollege.edu home page. After you have submitted the application, you will receive a welcome email to your personal email address that will help you get started using the myHancock portal. You can register for your classes via myHancock.
**NOTE: Have you attended another college/university? Students who have attended other accredited colleges/universities are required to submit all official transcripts to the Admissions and Records office for an evaluation. This also includes students that have Advanced Placement (AP), IB, CLEP, and military credit (Admissions and Records ext. 3248).
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How many students are enrolled?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When are finals?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- How much is tuition?
- Where do International Students live?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?