To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Can I apply for admissions online?
Yes, complete an online admission application. The apply and register link is located on the hancockcollege.edu home page. Within 24 hours after completion, you will receive a myHancock account username and password, including a student ID number, also known as an H #. You will need this information to register for classes. You do not need a social security number to apply.
**NOTE: Have you attended another college/university? Students who have attended other accredited colleges/universities are required to submit all official transcripts to the Admissions and Records office for an evaluation. This also includes students that have Advanced Placement (AP), IB, CLEP, and military credit (Admissions and Records ext. 3248).
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?