To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Can I apply for admissions online?
Yes, complete an online admission application. The "Apply to Hancock" link is located on the hancockcollege.edu home page. After you have submitted the application, you will receive a welcome email to your personal email address that will help you get started using the myHancock portal. You can register for your classes via myHancock. See video: Getting started with the myHancock portal
**NOTE: Have you attended another college/university? Students who have attended other accredited colleges/universities are required to submit all official transcripts to the Admissions and Records office for an evaluation. This also includes students that have Advanced Placement (AP), IB, CLEP, and military credit (Admissions and Records ext. 3248).
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What programs of study do you offer?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who are the academic deans?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What events does Hancock have during the year?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Is your school accredited?