To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is the status of my application?
Once you apply to the college, you will immediately receive the status of your application via a computerized pop up screen, or email notification. Once accepted, you will receive a welcome letter, via the mailing address you provided on your application.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?