To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is there a health center on campus?
Yes, the Student Health Services provides students with medical services, health counseling, crisis and personal counseling, and appropriate referrals to community resources.
Services in the health office are provided free of charge to currently registered students in credit courses, with the exception of lab testing, immunizations, and referral service fees charged by outside agencies.
Our services include treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. Over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen are available free of charge. Personal counseling services are available on a short-term basis. We can make referrals to community agencies or help to find appropriate local resources to help with your more acute or chronic medical problems.
Locations: Santa Maria Campus room W-12 & Lompoc Campus room 1-109
Santa Maria Campus
Fall & Spring Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Lompoc Valley Center
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Visit the Health Services webpage for more information about our services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?