To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
Is there a health center on campus?
Yes, the Student Health Services provides students with medical services, health counseling, crisis and personal counseling, and appropriate referrals to community resources.
Services in the health office are provided free of charge to currently registered students in credit courses, with the exception of lab testing, immunizations, and referral service fees charged by outside agencies.
Our services include treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. Over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen are available free of charge. Personal counseling services are available on a short-term basis. We can make referrals to community agencies or help to find appropriate local resources to help with your more acute or chronic medical problems.
Locations: Santa Maria Campus room W-12 & Lompoc Campus room 1-109
Santa Maria Campus
Fall & Spring Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Lompoc Valley Center
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Visit the Health Services webpage for more information about our services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I access my email account?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When is spring break?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- Will CAN help me pay for school?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- What classes do I need to take to earn a degree/certificate?