Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

Is there a health center on campus?

Yes, the Student Health Services provides students with medical services, health counseling, crisis and personal counseling, and appropriate referrals to community resources. 

Services in the health office are provided free of charge to currently registered students in credit courses, with the exception of lab testing, immunizations, and referral service fees charged by outside agencies.

Our services include treatment for minor injuries and illnesses.  Over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen are available free of charge.  Personal counseling services are available on a short-term basis.  We can make referrals to community agencies or help to find appropriate local resources to help with your more acute or chronic medical problems.

Locations: Santa Maria Campus room W-12 & Lompoc Campus room 1-109


Santa Maria Campus
Fall & Spring Hours: 
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. 

Summer Hours: 
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. 

Lompoc Valley Center
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  

Visit the Health Services webpage for more information about our services.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.