To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How many students are enrolled?
We typically enroll about 20,000 unduplicated students annually – credit and noncredit. In 2014-15 we enrolled 5,900 students in summer, 13,210 students in fall, and 13,646 students in spring. Within the fall and spring terms we enroll about 10,500 students who enroll in one or more credit courses and 2,600 to 3,000 students who enroll only in noncredit.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- Do I need an associate’s degree to transfer?
- When should I drop or withdraw my class?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?