To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When are finals?
- How do I register for classes?
- Can I apply for admissions online?
- How many students are enrolled?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- How much is tuition?
- Where do International Students live?