To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?