To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What does it mean and how do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- What If I still need help logging in?
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- When is spring break?
- What is Allan Hancock College's Title IV Federal School Code for financial aid?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is your grading policy?