To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I see my class schedule?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- How long is each term?