To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- Who is my counselor?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Is a "D" a passing grade?