To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What books do I need for my classes?
On our website you can find your books listed under the class or by CRN number. Students may come into the bookstore where staff is available to help you find them. It is always best if you have your class schedule but we have a couple computers that students can use to look it up.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I register using add codes?
- Where is the library located?
- Do you offer distance education / online courses?
- How do I access myHancock?
- What language programs do you offer?