To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a parking permit?
After you have registered for classes in the current term you can purchase a permit: log on to myHancock, click Parking Permit under Student Account. For additional parking information, please see the Parking Regulations page.
Daily permits can be purchased on campus for $2. Parking meters are located throughout the campus.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Does Allan Hancock College offer student housing?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- I was “waitlisted" on my CAN application. What does that mean?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How can I become a cheerleader for Hancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- Can students still take the START test?