To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a parking permit?
After you have registered for classes in the current term you can purchase a permit: log on to myHancock, select the Student tab and click Purchase a Student Parking Permit in the Cashier Services channel. For additional parking information, please see the Parking Regulations page. Daily permits can be purchased on campus for $2. Parking meters are located throughout the campus.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What is College for Kids?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much is tuition?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What grants are available?