To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a parking permit?
After you have registered for classes in the current term you can purchase a permit: log on to myHancock, select the Student tab and click Purchase a Student Parking Permit in the Cashier Services channel. For additional parking information, please see the Parking Regulations page. Daily permits can be purchased on campus for $2. Parking meters are located throughout the campus.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- Where can I make photocopies on campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?