To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I get a parking permit?
After you have registered for classes in the current term you can purchase a permit: log on to myHancock, select the Student tab and click Purchase a Student Parking Permit in the Cashier Services channel. For additional parking information, please see the Parking Regulations page. Daily permits can be purchased on campus for $2. Parking meters are located throughout the campus.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- I just got a post card from Hancock and I was wondering how it affects me?
- Is Office 365 free for students enrolled at Allan Hancock College?
- How do I register for classes?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is an Academic Advising Workshop (AAW)?
- What programs of study do you offer?