To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is my student ID number (H#)?
A unique identifiable number, the student ID number is issued upon application to the college. Referred to as the “H” number, as all AHC IDs begin with the letter H. It is important for the student to memorize this number as it will be required when requesting services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How much is tuition?
- When are finals?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What is a Student Educational Plan (SEP) and why do I need one?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?