To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is my student ID number (H#)?
A unique identifiable number, the student ID number is issued upon application to the college. Referred to as the “H” number, as all AHC IDs begin with the letter H. It is important for the student to memorize this number as it will be required when requesting services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When is spring break?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?