To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is my student ID number (H#)?
A unique identifiable number, the student ID number is issued upon application to the college. Referred to as the “H” number, as all AHC IDs begin with the letter H. It is important for the student to memorize this number as it will be required when requesting services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- What are AHC's certificate options for the Nursing program?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What loans are available?
- When and where are my exams?
- What is the difference between a counseling drop-in and an appointment?
- What should I do if I am on academic and/or progress probation?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?