To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
What is my student ID number (H#)?
A unique identifiable number, the student ID number is issued upon application to the college. Referred to as the “H” number, as all AHC IDs begin with the letter H. It is important for the student to memorize this number as it will be required when requesting services.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you offer summer courses?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- How do I access myHancock?
- How do I register for classes?
- What do I do if I have been suspended or cancelled from Financial Aid?
- How do I apply to a program?
- What is the PCPA?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?