To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I declare or change my major or minor?
Students declare their major when completing their admission application. If a student wishes to change his/her major, they will need to fill out a form from Admissions and Records (Building A).
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What programs of study do you offer?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who are the academic deans?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- What events does Hancock have during the year?
- What varsity sports do you offer?
- What is the START test and what will happen during a START session?
- Is your school accredited?