To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How do I declare or change my major or minor?
Students declare their major when completing their admission application. If a student wishes to change his/her major, they will need to fill out a form from Admissions and Records (Building A).
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Is there a bookstore on campus?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Who is eligible to get a free username and password for Rosetta Stone?
- What if my circumstances have changed for financial aid?