Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

How do I declare or change my major or minor?

Students declare their major when completing their admission application. If a student wishes to change his/her major, they will need to fill out a form from Admissions and Records (Building A).

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.