Ask Spike

Ask Spike

To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”


We Matched Your Question To:

How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?

All enrollment, non-resident tuition, credit course material fees and any scholarship and grants will be displayed on the 1098t tax form.  It is the student's responsibility to submit to their tax preparer.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Not quite the answer you needed?

Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.