To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
All enrollment, non-resident tuition, credit course material fees and any scholarship and grants will be displayed on the 1098t tax form. It is the student's responsibility to submit to their tax preparer.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Does your college have wifi (a wireless network)?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When is spring break?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there an Office 365 Quick Start Guide?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?