To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
All enrollment, non-resident tuition, credit course material fees and any scholarship and grants will be displayed on the 1098t tax form. It is the student's responsibility to submit to their tax preparer.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I see my class schedule?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my student ID number (H#)?
- How long is each term?