To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
All enrollment, non-resident tuition, credit course material fees and any scholarship and grants will be displayed on the 1098t tax form. It is the student's responsibility to submit to their tax preparer.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I register for classes?
- Can I get a campus map?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password for myHancock?
- What is College for Kids?
- What programs of study do you offer?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- When are finals?
- Am I exempt from assessment test?
- Is assessment mandatory to attend Allan Hancock College?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?