To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: “How do I apply to AHC?”
We Matched Your Question To:
How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
All enrollment, non-resident tuition, credit course material fees and any scholarship and grants will be displayed on the 1098t tax form. It is the student's responsibility to submit to their tax preparer.
Not quite the answer you needed?
Please visit our 'Student Helpdesk' page for additional assistance.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I get a Course Catalog or Class Schedule?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is a class syllabus?
- What is AB 540?
- How do I register for classes?
- Is my degree audit the same as my Allan Hancock College transcript?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I see my class schedule?